A two-day Intensive OSCE course, primarily for those who have not practised in the UK or have been unsuccessful in previous OSCE attempts. The course will focus on developing the communication skills that are the key to OSCE success. You will work one-to-one with examiners and in small groups with experienced actors to improve your technique.
The course is limited to a 20 candidates.
Who should attend?
- Candidates that haven’t practised O&G in the UK will particularly benefit from attending this course
- This course is limited to 20 candidates and is aimed specifically at candidates who have the knowledge and ability to pass the written papers only to fail the OSCE due to communication errors
- Trainees ST 4–5
- Experience realistic OSCE stations
- Receive valuable feedback
- Observe other candidates’ performance
- Understand time management within stations
- Understand the marking scheme for stations
- Interact with professional RCOG role players
- Receive small group tutorials with individual emphasis
- Gain confidence by interacting with examiners
Trainee Rate: £600 including VAT
Part 2 MRCOG Revision Course Assistant Convenor: Dr Anita Sanghi FRCOG, London
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Nick Panay MRCOG, London
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Stergios Doumouchtsis MRCOG, London