This newly formatted course combines face to face learning at the RCOG, with a series of recorded lectures that will be available online prior to the course.
The course is designed for candidates planning to sit the Part 1 MRCOG examination and includes general advice about preparing for and taking the exam as well as comprehensive coverage of the Part 1 MRCOG syllabus and practice SBA sessions. You will also have the opportunity to do three mock exam papers during the course.
During the course you will:
- Become familiar with the Part 1 MRCOG syllabus and exam structure
- Revise the key areas of the Part 1 MRCOG syllabus
- Practice a large number of typical exam questions
- Become confident with the various types and formats of the exam questions
- Listen to experienced lecturers with talks specifically tailored to address the exam syllabus
- Gain extensive exposure to typical exam questions
- Insight to focus and direct your revision for the exam
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 5AY
Prof Asma Khalil MRCOG, London
Dr Najum Qureshi FRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Tooz-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury