This revision course is aimed at candidates preparing for the next Part 2 MRCOG exam. It focuses on polishing your exam techniques to improve your chances of passing the written papers.
Developed and taught by experienced MRCOG Examiners, this course reflects the new format and standards of the Part 2 MRCOG written exam from September 2016. You will hear about the exam question formats and will have ample opportunity to practice Single Best Answer Questions (SBAs) and Extended Matching Questions (EMQs).
This course will map the RCOG core curriculum and the examination syllabus, and you will also have lectures from experts about current developments and hot topics in key curriculum areas.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment. There is a maximum of 40 places.
- Gain familiarity with the new format of the part 2 MRCOG written papers
- Understand the standard of the required knowledge
- Understand core O&G topics in relation to UK practice
- Understand training within the NHS
Who should attend
- Candidate sitting the Candidates planning to sit the MRCOG Part 2 examination within the next 12 months
FOGSI Office, Trade World, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400 013
Local Course Organiser
Dr Parag Biniwale, Secretary ICOG
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury