This is a unique last-minute lecture course with videos and live demonstrations of structured discussions and simulated patient tasks that will enable delegates to understand the principles that underpin the MRCOG Part 3 Clinical Skills Assessment oral examination.
This final preparation course is held on the Friday before the RCOG MRCOG Part 3 Examination and is ideally suited for those from the UK and abroad who want an exam refresher before the exam day.
- to describe the structure and format of the MRCOG Part 3 examination
- to reproduce the components parts of the blueprint matrix of the MRCOG Part 3 examination
- to describe the basic structure of the examiner marking system
- to relate the five clinical skills domains to clinical situations from the 14 modules of the Part 3 syllabus at an ST5 level of trainee competence
- to discern and analyse the differences between task pass and fail performances
Who should attend
- Candidates who have passed the MRCOG Part 2 written examination
MRCOG Part 3 Course Convenor
Dr Anju Aggarwal MRCOG, London
MRCOG Part 3 Deputy Course Convenor
Mr Sanjeev Sharma FRCOG, Liverpool
Honorary Co-Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury