This two-day virtual revision course is designed for all candidates planning to sit the MRCOG Part 3 exam. The unique programme includes lectures, workshops and demonstrations that will enable delegates to learn the principles that underpin the examination.
Our high-quality online courses are designed to be interactive with opportunities for Q&As and peer-to-peer discussion. You will have the opportunity to participate in small group workshops that will deepen your understanding of the five clinical domains.
To enhance your learning experience and further assist flexible learning, lectures will be made available online to you after the event, so if you have to miss a lecture you can catch up when it suits you.
- Understand the structure and format of the MRCOG Part 3 exam
- Reproduce the components parts of the blueprint matrix of the MRCOG Part 3 exam
- Understand the basic structure of the examiner marking system
- Relate the five clinical skills domains to clinical situations from the 14 modules of the MRCOG Part 3 syllabus at an ST5 level of trainee competence
- Analyse the differences between task pass and fail performances
Who should attend
- Candidates who are planning to take the MRCOG Part 3 examination in November 2020
MRCOG Part 3 Course Convenor
Dr Anju Aggarwal FRCOG, Leeds
MRCOG Part 3 Deputy Course Convenor
Mr Sanjeev Sharma FRCOG, Liverpool
Honorary Co-Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury