The official DRCOG online revision course is a unique one-day virtual event designed to enhance your learning and boost your chances of passing the exam.
Developed by official DRCOG examiners, you will benefit from valuable insight into the exam and explore the different elements of the curriculum through bite-sized learning.
Pre-course learning materials
You will receive tailored mock exam questions related to each tutorial and 30 Single Best Answer (SBAs) questions which need to be completed before the course begins. You will receive interactive feedback on these questions during the event.
You will also be required to listen to two lectures on obstetrics with the opportunity to ask the experts any questions on the day.
- Unique insight into the core clinical material of the DRCOG curriculum
- Increased understanding of the key facts and topics of the exam
- Access to official resources for revision and clinical practice
- Learn how to answer exam questions and discuss the answers
Who should attend
- Candidates who are registered or are planning to sit the DRCOG exam in April and October 2021
Ms Darly Mathew FRCOG, Chesterfield
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson, FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer, FRCOG, Shrewsbury