This is a unique last-minute lecture course will include lectures and videos demonstrations of structured discussions and simulated patient tasks that will enable delegates to understand the principles that underpin the MRCOG Part 3 Clinical Skills Assessment oral examination.
This course is lecture based and does not contain circuit practice
This final preparation course is held shortly before the MRCOG Part 3 Examination and is ideally suited for those from the UK and abroad who want an exam refresher before their exam.
Please note, the material for this course will be repeated from the MRCOG Final Preparation: Part 3 Online Revision Course which is taking place on Tuesday 4 – Wednesday 5 May 2021.
- Understand the structure and format of the MRCOG Part 3 examination
- Reproduce the components parts of the blueprint matrix of the MRCOG Part 3 examination
- Describe the basic structure of the examiner marking system
- Relate the five clinical skills domains to clinical situations from the 14 modules of the Part 3 syllabus at an ST5 level of trainee competence
- Discern and analyse the differences between task pass and fail performances
Who should attend
- Candidates who have passed the MRCOG Part 2 written examination
MRCOG Part 3 Course Convenor
Dr Anju Aggarwal MRCOG, London
MRCOG Part 3 Deputy Course Convenor, International
Mr Mohsen Iskander FRCOG, Merseyside
Honorary Co-Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury