This OSCE course focuses on improving exam technique to maximise your chances of passing the OSCE exam and being awarded your Membership to the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This one-day course is unique in giving you 3 full OSCE circuits with experienced MRCOG examiners. You will receive individual feedback on each station from the examiners. In the OSCE, the actors can award up to 4 marks and you will receive feedback from the actors to help you improve your communication skills. You will also receive a DVD of your performance in one of the role play stations to help you reflect on your strengths and identify areas for change.
There are a maximum of 30 places per day.
- Experience realistic OSCE stations
- Receive valuable feedback
- Observe other candidates’ performance
- Understand time management within stations
- Understand the marking scheme for stations
- Interact with professional RCOG role players
Who should attend?
- Trainees ST 4–5
- Candidates who have passed the Part 2 written component
- Part 2 MRCOG Revision Course Convenor: Dr Yasmin Sajjad MRCOG, Manchester
- Part 2 MRCOG Revision Course Assistant Convenor: Dr Anita Sanghi FRCOG, London
£315 – Trainee Rate