This revision course is aimed at candidates preparing for the next Part 2 MRCOG exam. It focuses on polishing your exam techniques to improve your chances of passing the written papers. Developed and taught by experienced MRCOG Examiners, this course reflect the new format and standards of the Part 2 MRCOG written exam from September 2016. You will hear about the exam question formats and will have ample opportunity to practice Single Best Answer Questions (SBAs) and Extended Matching Questions (EMQs). This course will map the RCOG core curriculum and the examination syllabus, and you will also have lectures from experts about current developments and hot topics in key curriculum areas.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment. There are a maximum of 20 places.
Who should attend?
- Candidate sitting the September 2016 or March 2017 Part 2 MRCOG exam
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Gain familiarity with the new format of the part 2 MRCOG written papers
- Understand the standard of the required knowledge
- Understand core O&G topics in relation to UK practice
- Understand training within the NHS
Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group, Arryan Hospital, Khurais Road, Riyadh 11635 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dr Shazia Maqsood FRCOG