This course is designed for candidates planning to sit the Part 1 MRCOG examination. The course includes general advice about preparing for and taking the exam, comprehensive coverage of the Part 1 MRCOG syllabus and many practice SBA sessions.
During the course you will:
- Become familiar with the part 1 MRCOG syllabus and exam structure
- Revise the key areas of the part 1 MRCOG syllabus
- Practice large number of typical exam questions
- Become confident with the various types and formats of the exam questions
- It offers a comprehensive course of lectures, given by UK MRCOG 1 faculty and covering all components of the syllabus.
- In some courses local lecturers who have undergone training and are experienced will present the talks. These will be tailored to address the exam syllabus.
- Extensive, daily, exposure to typical exam questions
- Serves to focus and direct revision for the exam
- Advice from the Examinations Department of the RCOG are considered.
Dr Neela Mukhopadhaya FRCOG, Luton
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Nick Panay MRCOG, London
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Dr Stergios Doumouchtsis MRCOG, London