- New PROMPT maternity units/institutions: £5000 (including VAT at 20%) per team (of 4)
- Existing PROMPT 1 and 2 maternity units/institutions: £3000* (including VAT at 20%) per team (of 4)
*This rate is only available for maternity units/Institutions who have previously sent teams to PROMPT 1 Train the Trainers Day which ran from February 2008 to March 2012 or PROMPT 2 Train the Trainers Day which ran from March 2012 to February 2016, and applies to this course date only. The registration fee includes 4 delegates per unit.
Please note: any hospital/unit can send more than 1 team, but will be charged in multiples of the fee, e.g. if the original fee is £5000 and you wish to send 2 teams the charge will be £10000, 3 teams £15000 etc.
How to book
All attendees must complete an individual registration form (PDF, 434 kb) and all forms must be sent together along with your payment details using one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com,uk
- Fax: +44 (0) 207 772 6388
- Post: Jocelyn Harrold, Meeting Department, RCOG, 27 Sussex Place, Regents Park, NW1 4RG, UK
Invoiced for payment
To be invoiced, all attendees must complete an individual registration form and all forms must be sent together along with a headed letter from your trust/organisation. This letter should contain the following information and will only be accepted if it is on official headed paper.
- Purchase order number (if applicable)
- Name of event
- Name of delegates attending the event
- Invoice amount
- Invoicing address
- Name, telephone and email of the person the invoice should be sent to
Please note: We are unable to accept invoice requests three weeks before the event, this is due to the time it takes to process invoices. All invoices must be paid by the event date in order for the delegates to attend, if payment has not been received by this date the delegates will be asked for payment on arrival at the course.
For further details on invoicing please read the events FAQs.