- Early Booking Rate: £4,000.00 including VAT per team (of 4) for all registrations received by 31 December 2018.
- Standard Rate: £6,000.00 including VAT per team (of 4) for all registrations received after 1st January 2019.
The price listed applies to this course date only.
The fees are per team and include:
- Provision of 1 PROMPT 3 ‘Course in a Box’ containing 1 course manual, 1 trainer’s manual, downloadable training media and practical implementation tools
- 3 copies of the PROMPT 3 Course and Trainers Manuals
- Downloadable Maternal Critical Care training package
- Training for a team of 4 multi-professional members of staff who will facilitate the implementation of the PROMPT course in their own maternity unit
- 1 years telephone and/or email support from the PROMPT Maternity Foundation training team
How to book
Please register using the registration form, one per delegate. These can be returned by email to Jessica Thorn email@example.com
To be invoiced, you need to complete the registration forms and send it along with a headed letter from your hospital organisation/trust. This letter should contain the following information and will only be accepted if it is on official hospital/trust headed paper.
- Purchase order number (if applicable)
- Name and date of course
- Name of delegates attending the course
- Invoice amount
- Invoicing address
- Name, address, telephone and email of the person the invoice should be addressed to.
Please note: We are unable to accept invoice requests 3 weeks before the event. All invoices must be paid by the event date in order for the delegates to attend, if payment has not been received by this date the delegate will be asked for payment on arrival at the venue.
We regret the College cannot reduce payment for individual delegates. Please note: any hospital/unit can send more than 1 team, but will be charged in multiples of the total fee, e.g. if the original fee is £4000 and you wish to send 2 teams the charge will be £8000, 3 teams £12000 etc.
Prices listed apply to the date of this training course only. Payment may be made by credit card. Please see the form online. Payments may also be made by cheque made payable to “R.C.O.G”. Payments from abroad should be by international bankers draft or money order in sterling. Payment in other currencies will not be accepted.