This practical course will provide instruction and hands-on experience in all methods of operative vaginal birth (both non-rotational and rotational).
The programme includes a unique blend of short lectures, hands-on workshops and small group discussions to facilitate the achievement of the OSATS competencies on the RCOG training matrix.
- Develop your skills in performing operative vaginal birth
- Learn the technical and non-technical skills necessary to manage delay in the second stage of labour
- Acquire relevant skills in the RCOG training matrix
- Learn the appropriate techniques for performing a caesarean section at full dilatation
Who should attend
- Trainee levels ST1-ST3 upwards
Princess Anne Hospital, 5 Coxford Road, Southampton, SO16 5YA
Dr Dimitrios Siassokos MRCOG, London
Deputy Convenor of ROBuST
Dr Michele Mohajer FRCOG, Shrewsbury
Mr Sameer Umranikar, FRCOG, Eastleigh
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury