This practical course will provide instruction and hands-on experience in all methods of operative vaginal birth (both non-rotational and rotational).
The programme includes a unique blend of short lectures, hands-on workshops and small group discussions to facilitate the achievement of the OSATS competencies on the RCOG training matrix.
- Develop your skills in performing operative vaginal birth
- Learn the technical and non-technical skills necessary to manage delay in the second stage of labour
- Acquire relevant skills in the RCOG training matrix
- Learn the appropriate techniques for performing a caesarean section at full dilatation
Who should attend
- Trainee levels ST1-ST3 upwards
Wrexham Medical Institute, 62 Croesnewydd Road, Wrexham, LL13 7YX
Dr Dimitrios Siassokos MRCOG, London
Deputy Convenor of ROBuST
Dr Michele Mohajer FRCOG, Shrewsbury
Dr Lynda Verghese, MRCOG, PGCert (Med.Ed)
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury