Skip to main content

Each baby Counts 2015 report top banner Each baby Counts 2015 report top banner

Each baby Counts 2015 report banner border

What are the actions that follow local reviews?

Of the 727 local reviews which contained sufficient information for an assessment of care, over one-fifth – 150 (21%) – contained no actions or recommendations.

Of the 542 local reviews which contained clear actions or recommendations, 126 (23%) had actions or recommendations which were aimed solely at individual members of staff (for example, a requirement to attend further training). The remaining 418 reviews (77% of reviews with clear actions or recommendations) contained actions or recommendations which took a systemic approach (Figure 8).

 

 

Each Baby Counts 2015 report figure 8

Figure 8. Recommendations and actions from the local reviews (N=542)