Stay up to date with Each Baby Counts reports, events, quarterly newsletters, and other project updates.
Recommendations to reduce perinatal deaths and brain injuries during childbirth
Read the first full Each Baby Counts report into all stillbirths, early neonatal deaths and severe brain injuries that occurred following labour at term in 2015
Recommendations on how to improve the quality of reviews, based on early analysis of the data
Every quarter the Each Baby Counts project team sends out a newsletter to keep people up to date with how the project is progressing. Sign up now to receive regular updates.
Other project updates
- Each Baby Counts: the recommendations (PDF, 244 kb) – O&G Magazine, Winter 2016
- Article by Dr David Morgan MRCOG (PDF, 63.4 kb) – O&G Magazine, November 2015
- Interview with Dr Ed Prosser-Snelling – MDU Journal, August 2015
- Article by Mr Bertie Leigh, Hon FRCPCH – Summons, Summer 2015
- Each Baby Counts update (PDF, 461 kb) – O&G Magazine, July 2015
- Article by Mr Bertie Leigh, Hon FRCPCH (PDF, 78 kb) – O&G magazine, March 2015
- 6-month Each Baby Counts progress report (PDF, 698 kb)
- RCOG release: UK maternity services encouraged to review serious clinical incidents occurring in labour
- Blog: Launch of data collection phase – Nicky Lyon, Patient Representative on the Each Bay Counts Project Advisory Group, and Alan Cameron, RCOG Vice President for Clincal Quality
- Blog: Launch of Each Baby Counts – Alan Cameron, RCOG Vice President for Clinical Quality