This page sets out changes to the BJOG benefit for UK and Republic of Ireland Fellows and Members.
In July 2016, the BJOG benefit for UK and Republic of Ireland Fellows and Members moved from print+online access to online-only access. The College made this decision to allow for further investment in the online offering from the journal, in line with industry trends and market research among our readers.
Why have we made this change?
We can offer much more online than in print, including:
- BJOG app, available for iOS and Android, which all Fellows and Members can access using their RCOG website log-in
- New mobile-optimised BJOG website, providing easy access on all devices
- Author video abstracts, providing insights into the research published in BJOG
- Audio Editor’s Choice, providing a quick and accessible summary of each issue
- Easy access to collections of articles on specific topics, papers with CPD questions, editorial features and articles with Journal Club resources
- Monthly BJOG issue alert exclusive to Fellows and Members, highlighting content particularly relevant to a clinical audience
Developing these enhanced online-only features requires investment and more resources to ensure the journal maintains its high quality and can continue to progress. We have therefore decided to make a change to the BJOG benefit for UK Fellows and Members.
Can I still have a print copy if I prefer reading that way?
If you wish to continue to receive a print copy, you can do so by subscribing directly with Wiley, our publishing partner, for a fee of £60/year (2017 cost). This fee covers the cost for print and delivery. Please select the option 'Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Fellows and Members: Print Only' on the Wiley subscription page.
Find out more
If you have any questions about this change, please read our FAQs.
If you have questions that aren’t addressed in the FAQs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.