Union Street update – October 2020
The new Arulkumaran Reading and Quiet Room and Heritage Collections are closed until further notice during the temporary closure of Union Street due to COVID-19.
The Library continues to support the O&G clinical community with essential information supporting COVID-19 guidelines and by delivering an online and telephone service wherever possible – please see the details below. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Library collections for RCOG and Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Online enquiry and research service
- Access to e-journals and e-books
- Literature searches
- Document delivery for online articles only as we do not have access to our print collections - although response times may be extended
- The Library catalogue is not available online at this time. Please contact the library team to search the print collections on your behalf
- You can contact the Library Team via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 020 7772 6309
- Post: Library Team, 10-18 Union Street, London SE1 1SZ
We offer a search service to RCM members and RCOG Fellows and Members. If you’re requesting a Medline search, please include as much detail as possible or phone us on +44 (0) 20 7772 6309 to discuss your request in more detail.