This section of the website brings together everything you need to know about the DRCOG, the RCOG's exam for non-O&G specialists who work in women's health care, especially general practitioners (GPs).
All the latest news and announcements about the DRCOG will appear on this page. If you are an exam candidate, please check this page regularly to keep up to date.
Apply for the October 2014 exam
- Apply now for the 4 October 2014 DRCOG exam.
The closing date is 8 August 2014.
Preparing for the exam
If you're thinking about sitting the DRCOG exam:
- Read the RCOG regulations on the DRCOG
- View the DRCOG exam calendar to see when and where you can sit the exam
- Read the answers to frequently asked questions about the DRCOG
If you've already registered to sit the DRCOG exam, or want to find out more about the DRCOG:
- Read a summary of the DRCOG syllabus
- Find out about the format of the DRCOG
- Visit the RCOG Events page to search for revision courses
- Find out how the pass mark is set
If you've already sat the DRCOG exam:
- Download the pass list for the most recent exam (April 2014, PDF)
- Read the College's complaints and appeals policy (PDF)
If you have a specific query, or can't find what you're looking for on the website, please email the DRCOG Secretary or call +44 20 7772 6282.