This section of the website brings together everything you need to know about the DRCOG, the RCOG's exam for non-O&G specialists who work in women's health care, especially general practitioners (GPs).
All the latest news and announcements about the DRCOG will appear on this page. If you are an exam candidate, please check this page regularly to keep up to date.
Applying for the exam
- Apply for the April 2014 DRCOG exam.
If you are thinking about sitting the DRCOG exam:
- Read the College’s regulations on the DRCOG
- See the DRCOG exam calendar – where and when you can sit the exam
- Find the answers to frequently asked questions
Preparing for the exam
If you've already registered to sit the DRCOG exam, or want to find out more about the DRCOG:
- Read a summary of the DRCOG syllabus
- Find out about the format of the DRCOG
- Search for DRCOG revision courses on the RCOG Events page
- Find out how the pass mark is set
- Read the candidate instructions (PDF)
After the exam
If you've already sat the DRCOG exam:
- Download the pass list for the most recent exam (April 2013, PDF)
- Read the College’s complaints and appeals policy (PDF)
If you have a specific query, or can't find what you're looking for on the website, please email the DRCOG Secretary or call +44 20 7772 6282.