In this section
Ensuring doctors are supported to deliver the highest levels of care.
An overwhelming majority of those working in O&G find it a stimulating and rewarding career. However, we understand that it can sometimes come with its challenges. Supporting the O&G workforce and ensuring doctors are equipped and supported to deliver the highest levels of care to women and girls is a key strategic priority for the RCOG.
This toolkit contains a wealth of resource within 8 modules, which are designed to be user-centred.
It includes tools to:
- support the development of positive workplace culture
- support you when you encounter poor workplace behaviours
- strengthen your skills and confidence in 'speaking up'
- promote an understanding of what poor workplace behaviour looks like and its impact on individuals, teams, organisations and importantly our patients.
Support available from the RCOG includes:
- Guidance on responding to complaints and disputes
- A confidential Peer to Peer Support Service
- An Expert Opinion Service including options for managing practice and conduct issues
- Guidance on job planning
- Return to Work Toolkit
- Workplace Behaviour Toolkit
- A network of Workplace Behaviour Champions