This flagship event will be held at the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre from 15-17 October 2024 and we are look forward to welcoming the global O&G community to Muscat, Oman
After a fully virtual event in 2021 and an innovative hybrid event in 2022 and 2023, we are excited to welcome you back in-person in 2024 , this time in Oman. You will be able to connect and network with global peers, participate in live Q&As and debates, hear the latest updates on important topics in your specialty and reconnect.
RCOG World Congress offers global O&G professionals the opportunity to learn about developments in a variety of specialties over three days. Over 95% of delegates at the 2023 World Congress said all their personal development needs were met at last year’s event, with more than 85% saying their practice would change as a result of attending.
Areas that 2023 delegates particularly valued were:
- Content supporting their personal development needs
- High standard of presentations
- Up-to-date programme and talks
Our hybrid event in 2023 saw hundreds of delegates attending in-person at our offices in Union Street, and it was stimulating and enriching for colleagues to catch-up and network face-to-face.
Delegates who attended in person in 2023 valued the following:
- Networking with colleagues from around the world
- Presenting their accepted abstract/ePoster
- Watching the up-to-date scientific programme
We also listened to the feedback from delegates who attended the 2023 event in person, who told us:
“You will not get the most up to date, dependable material about any topic anywhere else. It is excellent for networking, meeting other colleagues in a lovely, friendly and stress-free environment”
“It was great to meet the President and discuss future research collaboration with colleagues.”
“Meeting colleagues who I hadn’t seen in a long time was a highlight.”
A truly global event
40% of delegates who attended RCOG World Congress in 2023, were attending for the first time, with half of all delegates coming from outside the UK.
Global peers attended from over 90 different countries, making Congress a truly inclusive global event.
Is Congress for me?
RCOG World Congress is a global event covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare, we encourage anyone with an interest in women’s health to register. This includes:
- Consultants, specialists and SAS/trust doctors
- Trainees, specialist trainees, house officers, medical officers, PhD students and clinical fellows
- Sexual and reproductive health practitioners
- Academics and researchers
- Medical students and foundation year doctors
- Midwives, nurses, anaesthetists and sonographers
- Allied healthcare professionals and general practitioners