This page outlines the benefits and services you’ll receive as an RCOG Associate member.
RCOG Associate Membership provides you with the tools and resources to keep your O&G knowledge and skills up-to-date, advance your career development and deliver the highest standards of care to your patients.
As an Associate member, you will have access to best practice obstetrics research and gynaecological resources and information that will support you in your daily practice.
- Access to the RCOG’s specialist professional development (CPD) programme and ePortfolio
- Alerts on the latest clinical guidance and best practice
- Online tutorials and learning resources to aid professional development (StratOG)
- Quarterly journal with educational articles, The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (online only)
- eJournals, eBooks and databases for literature and information on biomedical topics
- Monthly e-newsletter with the latest O&G and RCOG news and activities
- Membership magazine with case studies and news from around the world (online only)
- An RCOG Associate membership certificate to demonstrate to colleagues and patients that you are keeping up-to-date
- 70% discount on Electronic Fetal Monitoring Resource (eFM)
- Discounted registration fees for RCOG events (excluding World Congress).
Apply now using our online form and join a global network of experienced O&G practitioners.
If you have any questions, or need more information, please contact the membership team: