Join a network of professionals
Demonstrate your expertise with the DRCOG
The DRCOG is a proven way to demonstrate knowledge of women’s health care, especially for general practitioners (GPs).
We want to build a network of motivated professionals who feel their experience and expertise can be validated by the DRCOG.
By gaining the DRCOG qualification, you will:
- Demonstrate your interest in women’s health and expand your knowledge
- Provide evidence of knowledge for extended roles or specialisation in larger GP practices
- Complement and support your knowledge base for the women’s health element of the MRCGP
Who should take the DRCOG?
- GPs who want to improve and demonstrate their knowledge and interest in women’s health.
- GP Registrars (especially during O&G placement) – ST1/ST3
- Any medically-qualified practitioner who wishes to improve and demonstrate their knowledge and interest in women’s health
- Doctors working in O&G departments not intending to sit MRCOG
- Doctors working in private women’s health clinics
- Associate Members who wish to obtain an RCOG qualification in women’s health
Join our network and stay up to date