Part 2 MRCOG January 2018
Applications for the January 2018 exam are now closed.
About the Part 2 MRCOG
Who can sit the Part 2 MRCOG exam?
All candidates must have had their training assessed before applying for the Part 2 MRCOG exam.
For information about who’s eligible to sit the Part 2 MRCOG exam, please read the Part 2 MRCOG regulations.
Please also read the regulations on MRCOG exam currency and number of attempts.
When and where can I sit the Part 2 MRCOG exam?
To see when and where the Part 2 MRCOG exam is being held, please view the:
How do I apply for the Part 2 MRCOG exam?
For details on how to apply, please read:
Applying to have your training assessed
Before applying for the Part 2 MRCOG exam, all candidates must have had their training assessed to confirm their eligibility to register for the exam.
Assessment of Training form deadlines
- January 2018 exam: the closing date has now passed
- July 2018 exam: the closing date is Thursday 1 March 2018
- January 2019 exam: the closeing date is Thursday 2 August 2018
What does the Part 2 MRCOG exam involve?
This section of the website contains a range of information about the Part 2 MRCOG exam, including:
How should I prepare for the Part 2 MRCOG exam?
- On the day the results are released, as stated in your candidate instructions, you will be emailed from the exams department during the UK working day by 4pm UK time at the latest.
- Appeals against examination results can only be made against the process of the examination. If you would like to complain because the service we have provided has been unacceptable, then please read the College's complaints and appeals policy.
Find out more
For more information, please read the Part 2 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.