Part 3 MRCOG 2018
MRCOG Part 3 November 2018 examination results have now been released.
Part 3 MRCOG 2019
- 11 February 2019 in London. This exam is only open to candidates who have been contacted.
- 29 and 30 April 2019 in London, Singapore and Hong Kong centres
- 4, 5, 6 and 7 November 2019 in London, Singapore and Hong Kong centres
About the Part 3 MRCOG
Who can sit the Part 3 MRCOG exam?
For information about who’s eligible to sit the Part 3 MRCOG exam, please read the Part 3 MRCOG regulations.
Please also read the regulations on MRCOG exam currency and number of attempts.
When and where can I sit the Part 3 MRCOG exam?
To see when and where the Part 3 MRCOG exam is being held, please view the Part 3 exam calendar.
For more information, please read:
What does the Part 3 MRCOG exam involve?
This section of the website contains a range of information about the Part 3 MRCOG exam, including:
How should I prepare for the Part 3 MRCOG exam?
- On the day the results are released, you will be emailed from the Exams Department by 8pm UK time at the latest.
- Appeals against examination results can only be made against the process of the examination. If you would like to complain because the service we have provided has been unacceptable, then please read the College’s complaints and appeals policy.
Membership admission ceremony
Find out more
For more information, please read the Part 3 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at MRCOGpart3@rcog.org.uk or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.