An ATSM is complete once all of the components have been completed to the satisfaction of your ATSM Preceptor and ATSM Educational Supervisor.
- Once you’ve completed an ATSM, you’ll need to complete the notification of completion of training form (Word 66kb)
- You’ll need to sign the form, and also obtain signatures from:
- your ATSM Educational Supervisor(s)
- your ATSM Preceptor(s)
- your deanery ATSM Director
- Send the completed form to the Trainees’ Coordinator at the RCOG
Find out more
If you need any help or advice, please email the Trainees' Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7772 6348.