In collaboration with O&G trainees from Severn Deanery, the RCOG is delighted to offer a refreshed and re-formatted virtual National Trainees Conference 2021.
Across the two days, you will hear from high-profile speakers in exciting plenary sessions and delve deeper into topics of your choosing by attending breakout sessions. The good news is you can revisit content at any time, up to six months' post-event.
Our diverse programme has been designed by trainees, for trainees. It covers all four Professional Identities and as many CiPs as we could squeeze in!
This year, the conference will include an opportunity to hear from the RCOG Officers, as well as a Q&A session covering exams, the curriculum and the ePortfolio.
We are excited to be able to offer this bespoke virtual conference and look forward to welcoming you to NTC 2021.
5 reasons to attend NTC
- High profile and inspiring plenary speakers
- Breakouts covering some hard to reach areas of the curriculum
- Hear from and meet your RCOG Officers
- All four Professional Identities covered and as many CiPs as we could squeeze in!
- Conference content will be recorded and made available for six months’ post-event
"The lectures were of high value, very educational and really interesting". – Trainee delegate
Who should attend
- ST1-7 Trainees in O&G
- Medical Students
- Anyone considering a career in O&G
Dr Sarah Channing
Dr Danya Bakhbakhi
Dr Will Farkas
Dr Sarah Quinn
Dr Sophie Boyd
Dr Katie Cornthwaite
Dr Emily Hotton
Dr Abi Merriel
Dr Neil Ryan
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury