If you can’t find the articles you’re looking for in our electronic journals collection, complete the form below to request copies.
Material will be provided from the College collections where possible or sourced from other libraries if necessary.
Union Street update – April 2020
The new Reading and Quiet Room is closed until further notice during the temporary closure of Union Street due to Covid-19.
The Library and Archive Collections will continue to deliver a partial service online and by telephone, details below.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Library collections for RCOG and Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Online enquiry and research service
- Access to e-journals and e-books
- Literature searches
- Document delivery for online articles only as we do not have access to our print collections
- You can contact the Library Team via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 7772 6309
- Post: Library Team, 10-18 Union Street, London SE1 1SZ
See our charges and terms and conditions.
You can also request items, check costs or discuss your request by phone (+44 20 7772 6309) or email (email@example.com).
For urgent requests, please telephone the library to discuss charges (+44 20 7772 6309).
Payment for inter-library requests is required in advance by debit/credit card or cheque. To make your payment, please use one of these methods:
- Call +44 20 7772 6309 during office hours (9am to 6pm GMT Monday to Friday, except for UK Bank Holidays and College closure days)
- Send a cheque, made payable to RCOG, to: RCOG Library, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
Photocopying of pre-1900 material is at the librarian’s discretion.
Instructions for completing the form
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. Please ensure you have completed all mandatory fields before submitting your query.