Union Street update – October 2020
The new Arulkumaran Reading and Quiet Room and Heritage Collections are closed until further notice during the temporary closure of Union Street due to COVID-19.
The Library continues to support the O&G clinical community with essential information supporting COVID-19 guidelines and by delivering an online and telephone service wherever possible – please see the details below. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Library collections for RCOG and Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Online enquiry and research service
- Access to e-journals and e-books
- Literature searches
- Document delivery for online articles only as we do not have access to our print collections - although response times may be extended
- The Library catalogue is not available online at this time. Please contact the library team to search the print collections on your behalf
- You can contact the Library Team via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 020 7772 6309
- Post: Library Team, 10-18 Union Street, London SE1 1SZ
See our charges and terms and conditions.
You can also request items, check costs or discuss your request by phone (+44 20 7772 6309) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For urgent requests, please telephone the library to discuss charges (+44 20 7772 6309).
Payment for inter-library requests is required in advance by debit/credit card or cheque. To make your payment, please use one of these methods:
- Call +44 20 7772 6309 during office hours (9am to 6pm GMT Monday to Friday, except for UK Bank Holidays and College closure days)
- Send a cheque, made payable to RCOG, to: RCOG Library, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
Photocopying of pre-1900 material is at the librarian’s discretion.
Instructions for completing the form
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. Please ensure you have completed all mandatory fields before submitting your query.