This information is for you if you want to know more about bleeding and/or pain in the first 3 months of pregnancy. It may be helpful if you are a relative or friend of someone who has bleeding and/or pain in early pregnancy.
Information covered in this leaflet:
- What you should do if you have bleeding and/or pain in the first 3 months of pregnancy
- What will happen when you attend hospital
- What could be causing bleeding and/or pain at this stage of pregnancy
- What symptoms you should be aware of if you are being monitored
- Further information and support available