This information is for you if you want to know more about nausea and vomiting of pregnancy or about hyperemesis gravidarum, which is the most severe form of the condition. It may also be helpful if you are a relative or friend of someone who is in this situation.
Information covered in this leaflet
- What nausea and vomiting of pregnancy is and what hyperemesis gravidarum is
- How it feels to have pregnancy sickness
- What it means for your baby
- What you can do to help if you have pregnancy sickness
- When you should seek medical help and what will happen if you do
- About anti-sickness medication you may be offered