Patient safety is at the heart of everything we do.
Read more on our main Patient safety page.
Patient safety alerts
- Valproate: organisations to prepare for new regulatory measures for oversight of prescribing to new patients and existing female patients
- SteriFeed Colostrum CValproate: organisations to prepare for new regulatory measures for oversight of prescribing to new patients and existing female patientsollection device and risk of choking due to infant airway occlusion
- UKHSA briefing note: Cluster of neonatal myocarditis reported in Wales and South West England
- NHSE interim clinical guidance - Group A streptococcus (23 December 2022)
- Hologic fetal fibronectin cassettes (23 December 2022)
- Use of Sodium Valproate in Pregnancy (8 February 2016)
- Becton Dickinson Blood Specimen Collection Portfolio supply disruption (13 August 2021)
- Cervical screening incident in Scotland (25 June 2021)
- Supply disruption of sterile infusion sets and connectors manufactured by Becton Dickinson (15 March 2021)
- Safety messaging regarding the use of plastic cord clamps at caesarean section (29 September 2020)
- British Menopause Society update on HRT supply shortages (23 August 2019)
- Resources to support safe transition from the Luer connector to NRFit™ (published 11 August 2017)
- Supporting safer care for full-term babies (published: 23 February 2017)