In this section
Patient safety is at the heart of everything we do.
Read more on our main Patient safety page.
Patient safety alerts
- Becton Dickinson Blood Specimen Collection Portfolio supply disruption (13 August 2021)
- Cervical screening incident in Scotland (25 June 2021)
- Supply disruption of sterile infusion sets and connectors manufactured by Becton Dickinson (15 March 2021)
- Safety messaging regarding the use of plastic cord clamps at caesarean section (29 September 2020)
- British Menopause Society update on HRT supply shortages (23 August 2019)
- Resources to support safe transition from the Luer connector to NRFit™ (published 11 August 2017)
- Supporting safer care for full-term babies (published: 23 February 2017)
- A full list of alerts can be found at NHS Improvement