Become part of the RCOG’s global community and improve women’s health care by organising a recognised RCOG course in your country.
Benefits of franchising an RCOG course include:
- Train to deliver courses sustainably at local level and become a member of RCOG’s global faculty
- Receive 70% of course fees
- Exclusively designed Train the Trainers workshops for local faculty
- RCOG certificate of attendance and CPD credits awarded to participating delegates and faculty RCOG’s CPD programme
- FREE promotion of course dates via RCOG website and in The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist journal
- Course materials provided and regularly updated with latest changes
All courses follow the RCOG’s franchising policy. The RCOG also provides specific guidance and requirements for each course.
Which courses are available for franchising?
Our practical skills courses – Basic Practical Skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and RCOG Operative Vaginal Birth Simulation Training (ROBuST) – use a ‘train the trainers’ model that equips delegates to teach safe techniques to colleagues and future doctors, with the aim of reducing preventable harm to mothers and their babies.
MRCOG Final Preparation series
The MRCOG Final Preparation series of courses focus purely on exam techniques and practice papers and offer insights into the practice of O&G in the NHS. All courses aim to polish the candidate’s exam techniques to improve their chances of passing. There are 3 courses:
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
How do the finances work?
For most franchise courses, as the local course organiser, you can set fees to match local economic conditions, provided they cover course costs. Course fees are split 70/30 between you and the RCOG.
For an initial discussion, please email the events team or call +44 20 7772 6245.