Audit and Risk meeting papers
There are no meeting papers available at this time.
2024 (10.00am start)
Friday 26 January
Thursday 28 March
Friday 28 June
Friday 11 October
The Audit and Risk Committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
The Committee has the following objectives:
- To provide the Board of Trustees with an independent assessment of the College’s external audit and statutory annual accounts, with the objective of providing assurance of the quality and reliability of the published statements; and
- To review/oversee the establishment and maintenance of effective systems of governance, risk management, internal controls, and an appropriately robust financial and legal framework, across the whole of the College’s activities, that support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and strategic goals.
- Ms Kate Mathers
- Trustee Representative: Mr Noah Franklin
- Members' Representative from Council: Dr Mausumi Das
- Members’ Representative from Council: Mr William Parry-Smith
- Independent Member: Ms Leila Pilgrim
- Chief Executive: Ms Kate Lancaster
- External Auditor: Sayer Vincent (a representative as required)
- Internal Auditor: RSM