Previously known as the Equality and Diversity Committee.
Thursday 23 May, 10am
Thursday 3 October, 10am
EDI Committee papers
There are no papers available to download at this time.
The Committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
The Committee has the following objectives:
- to support the work of the Board of Trustees to ensure that the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion are embedded in the organisation and help to deliver the charity’s public benefit
- to review and oversee the establishment, delivery and maintenance of an effective EDI action plan across the whole of the College’s activities, that supports the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and strategic goals
- to provide the Board of Trustees with an independent assessment of the College’s EDI activity with the objective of providing assurance of the quality and reliability of the published statements
- to monitor the activities of the College and its committees to ensure they are compliant with the Equality Act 2020.
- Chair: Prof Steve Thornton
- Trustees' Representative: Mr Alistair Campbell
- Fellows'/Members' Representative from Council: Miss Fatima Husain
- Fellows'/Members' Representative from Council: Dr Hlupekile Chipeta
- Independent member: Ms Marianne Davies
- SRC Representative: Ms Stacey Mack
- SAS/LED Committee Representative: Ms Eman Toeima
- Trainees Committee Representative: Ms Lydia Akinola