- 18 February 2022
- 19 May 2022
- 13 July 2022
- 13 September 2022
The Part 1 MRCOG Sub-committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Writing the single best answer (SBA) questions and setting the papers for the Part 1 MRCOG examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Developing a bank of SBA questions suitable for the Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Providing the Examination Department with draft SBA papers 6 months prior to the Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions, where necessary.
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 1 examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Providing updates, on committee related issues, to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
4 meetings per year.
Members are required to attend at least 3 meetings.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 15 members selected according to the approved role description
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio
- Mr Anthony Griffiths – Committee Chair
- Dr Adam Levene
- Dr Rachana Shukla
- Mr Abdelrahman Mageed
- Dr David Andrew Rose
- Dr Sujatha Thamban
- Dr Sucheta Jindal
- Miss Roxana Mo
- Dr Tulika Singh
- Mr Rahul A Gore
- Dr Bryn Kemp
- Mr Mark Robert Chester
- Mr Hany Mostafa
- Dr Pragya Gupta
- Miss Jodie Lam