- 3 February 2022
- 28 April 2022
- 14 July 2022
- 27 October 2022
The Part 2 MRCOG EMQ Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Writing the extended matching questions (EMQ) and setting the paper for the Part 2 MRCOG written examination, which is held twice/three times a year.
- Developing a bank of EMQs suitable for the Part 2 MRCOG examination.
- Assisting the Examination Department with producing a draft EMQ paper six months prior to the Part 2 MRCOG Written examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Reviewing past questions and working with the new exam question banking system – Exam Developer
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 2 EMQ examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Developing appropriate standard setting techniques for the Part 2 EMQ examination.
- Providing updates, on committee related issues, to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
4 meetings per year.
Members are required to attend at least 3 meetings.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 9 members selected according to the approved role description
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio
- Mr Andrew Thomas Leather – Committee Chair
- Dr Kinza Younas
- Mrs Narasimhan Shantha
- Dr Sushama Hemmadi
- Ms Evelyn Ferguson
- Dr Etienne Ciantar
- Dr Sophia Webster
- Dr Veluppillai Vathanan
- Dr Melanie Tipples
- Dr Iryna Roshko