Election processes for the RCOG Trainees' Committee
Voting has now opened for the following region:
- North East
We are inviting all eligible trainees to vote electronically by the closing date of Monday 23 May 2022.
Please refer to your individual invite, sent by email, and follow the links to the candidates’ profiles and voting page.
- To be eligible to vote for a representative, trainees must hold a National Training Number and are either currently subscribed to the Trainees’ Register OR post-MRCOG but not yet appointed to a consultant post.
- Trainees will only be eligible to vote for the representative in their specific region.
- The election process is supported by the data in your ePortfolio. Trainees who have missing post or training details after the deadline will not be able to vote.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to register trainees to vote once the election process is live.
- The voting link is unique to you and must not be forwarded on or shared in any way.
- Any duplicate or multiple votes using the same link will be identified in our system. All of those votes will be deemed invalid and removed from the final count.
Please direct any queries to SpecialtyTrainingCCT@rcog.org.uk