Board of Trustees papers
Members of the Board of Trustees can download meeting papers here (please note you will need to be signed into the website).
- 9 February
- 25 May
- 14 September
- 24 November
With effect from 3 June 2013, the newly established Board of Trustees took over responsibility for the financial, business and legal aspects of the College as a charitable business. The Board of Trustees has final responsibility for the financial, legal and business operations of RCOG and gives authority to the Chief Executive and the executive team to manage the day-to-day affairs of the College.
The Board comprises eleven Trustees and is chaired by the President. There are six O&G Trustees on the Board:
- Senior Vice President
- A Vice President
- A Member or Fellow elected from Council
- Two Members or Fellows of the College in active practice, appointed by interview
There are five lay members on the Board of Trustees, who are appointed by interview, two of whom will demonstrate experience in women’s wellbeing.
The College is governed by a Royal Charter from which are derived the College Regulations, which guide the governance, management and business arrangements of the RCOG.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6367
- President: Lesley Regan
- Senior Vice President, Strategic Development: Mary Ann Lumsden
- Vice President: Eddie Morris
- RCOG Fellow: David Farquharson
- RCOG Member: Daghni Rajasingam
- RCOG Council Representative: Felicity Ashworth
- Lay Trustee: Patrick Finch
- Lay Trustee: Roy Martin
- Lay Trustee: Kate Mathers
- Lay Trustee: Linda Nash
- Lay Trustee: Eric Thomas
The minutes of Board of Trustees meetings are restricted to RCOG Fellows and Members. Please sign in to the website to access the meeting minutes.