The Part 2 MRCOG EMQ Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting the extended matching question (EMQ) paper for the Part 2 MRCOG Written examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Developing a bank of EMQs suitable for the Part 2 MRCOG examination.
- Providing the Examination Department with a draft EMQ paper 6 months prior to the Part 2 MRCOG Written examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions, where necessary.
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 2 EMQ examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Developing appropriate standard setting techniques for the Part 2 EMQ examination.
- To provide the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
- Dr A Aggarwal MRCOG
- Dr H Cameron FRCOG
- Dr M Das FRCOG
- Dr A Dutta MRCOG
- Miss Shirin Irani FRCOG
- Mr Nicholas Myerson FRCOG
- Ms Vinita Nair MRCOG
- Dr A Nejad FRCOG
- Ms Rajalakshmi Rajagopal MRCOG
Ex officio member
- Dr W C Duncan FRCOG (Chair, Examination and Assessment Committee)