- 22 April 2021
- 29 July 2021
- 21 October 2021
The Part 2 MRCOG EMQ Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting the extended matching question (EMQ) paper for the Part 2 MRCOG written examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Developing a bank of EMQs suitable for the Part 2 MRCOG examination.
- Providing the Examination Department with a draft EMQ paper 6 months prior to the Part 2 MRCOG Written examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions, where necessary.
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 2 EMQ examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Developing appropriate standard setting techniques for the Part 2 EMQ examination.
- Providing updates, on committee related issues, to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
4 meetings per year.
Members are required to attend at least 3 meetings.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 9 members selected according to the approved role description
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio
- Mr Andrew Thomas Leather – Committee Chair
- Ms Sharmisha Guha
- Mr Bid Kumar
- Dr Kinza Younas
- Mrs Narasimhan Shantha
- Dr Sushama Hemmadi
- Ms Evelyn Ferguson
- Dr Etienne Ciantar
- Dr Sophia Webster
- Dr Veluppillai Vathanan