Meetings (held quarterly, 10:30 start)
- Thursday 1 March
- Thursday 7 June
- Thursday 20 September
- Friday 14 December
The Professional Development Committee reports to Education Board.
- To assess the impact of the recommendations of the Becoming Tomorrow’s Specialist report on CPD.
- To support consultant appraisal through relevant CPD.
- To develop a new framework for CPD and a new recording system for CPD which will be applicable to UK and overseas Fellows and Members.
- To identify educational tools required for the purposes of the RCOG CPD programme.
- To pilot and modify the new RCOG CPD programme, as appropriate.
- To ensure that the RCOG CPD programme remains within national standards, including those of the GMC and the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6307
- SAS National Lead Doctor
- Dr L K Penna FRCOG - Fellow Representative
- Mrs C M H Schram FRCOG - Revalidation Lead
- Mr N Venkat Raman FRCOG - Fellow Representative
- Dr S S Sharma MRCOG - Member Representative
- Prof N McClure FRCOG - Education Lead
- Academic Representative
- Dr A Mathers FRCOG - Member or Fellow Representative
- Dr A R Field MRCOG - Trainee Representative
- Professor Janice Rymer FRCOG - Vice President, Education
- Ms R Unstead-Joss – Women’s Network Representative
- Mr S Mukhopadhyay FRCOG, Faculty Development Adviser
- Senior Director of Education and Assessment, RCOG
- Director of Digital Transformation, RCOG
- Head of Education Policy
- Senior Website Manager, RCOG