Details of where and when you can sit the DRCOG exam, and dates for applications
DRCOG exam: Saturday 10 April 2021
- Booking applications closed on Thursday 28 January 2021 at 4pm (UK time)
Venues: Pearson VUE test centres across the UK and ROI – please see further information on our move to computer-based testing.
There are 2 stages to the booking process:
- Candidates will need to register for the exam by selecting either the UK or ROI in accordance to their country of residence, and complete payment, by no later than 28 January 2021
- All candidates successfully registered via the step above will be contacted to book a slot in one of Pearson VUE’s test centres by no later than 24 February 2021
Results: Week commencing 10 May 2021, subject to change
Certificates will be sent to successful candidates retrospectively, on staff returning to work in the RCOG premises. Candidates will be able to access their exam results letter through the Exam Portal.
DRCOG exam: Saturday 2 October 2021
- Booking applications open TBC
- Booking applications close TBC
Venues: Exams will take place in Pearson VUE test centres.
2021 DRCOG Exam Fees
- UK candidate fees: £476 (£397 + VAT)
- Republic of Ireland candidate fees: £397
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those not paying their exam fees online, e.g.: paying by telephone, by cheque or bank draft. There is no extra charge when paying online.