Dates, venues and fees for the Part 1 MRCOG exam
- Monday 6 July 2020
- January 2021 – date TBC
Exam: Monday 6 July 2020
- Booking applications are now open for candidates with eligibility approved
- Eligibility deadline: 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 5 March 2020
- Booking applications close at 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 30 April 2020
Exam: January 2021 – date TBC
- Booking applications open on Thursday 17 September 2020
- Eligibility deadline: 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 27 August 2020
- Booking applications close at 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 22 October 2020
February 2020 Part 1 exam fees
|UK and Republic of Ireland
Fees are banded using the international membership subscription country bandings.
Banding applies to the centre in which you are taking the exam and not the country of residence of the candidate.
See which band your country falls under.
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do not pay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
Find out more
For more information, please read the Part 1 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.
Please provide your RCOG College number every time you contact us. This helps us verify who you are and view your history with the College, including examinations and events.