Dates, venues and fees for the Part 1 MRCOG exam
- Monday 18 January 2021
- Monday 5 July 2021
Exam: Monday 18 January 2021
- Booking applications open on Wednesday 28 October
- Eligibility deadline: The eligibility window has now closed
- Booking applications close at 4pm (UK time) on Monday 9 November 2020
Exams will take place in Pearson VUE test centres. Due to the continued impact of the pandemic, we will be opening up new bookings for candidates to sit in the following countries:
- Republic of Ireland
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Please note: Candidates should only book into one of the above counties if they are currently residents in any of those listed. Due to the continued impact of the pandemic we will not be able to accept new applications from candidates based in any other country. For more information, including FAQs, please refer to our January 2021 updates page
There are 2 stages to the booking process:
- Candidates will need to book in accordance to their country of residence by no later than 9th November 2020
- After the close of applications, candidates will be contacted to schedule a slot in one of Pearson VUE’s test centres
Exam: Monday 5 July 2021
- Booking applications open: TBC
- Eligibility deadline: TBC
- Booking applications close TBC
- In response to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 the RCOG are reviewing arrangements for the July MRCOG Part 1 Examination and will provide information regarding opening of applications shortly
Venues: Exams will take place in Pearson VUE test centres
2021 Part 1 exam fees
|UK and Republic of Ireland
Fees are banded using the international membership subscription country bandings.
Banding applies to the centre in which you are taking the exam and not the country of residence of the candidate.
See which band your country falls under.
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do not pay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
Find out more
For more information, please read the Part 1 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.
Please provide your RCOG College number every time you contact us. This helps us verify who you are and view your history with the College, including examinations and events.