Dates, venues and fees for the Part 1 MRCOG exam
- Monday 1 July 2019
- Monday 3 February 2020
Exam: Monday 1 July 2019
Bookings are closed for the Part 1 July 2019 exam.
UK and Republic of Ireland venues
London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin
Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, India* (Bangalore, Delhi), Iraq, Lebanon, Malta, Myanmar, Oman, Nigeria, Pakistan (Lahore), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), Singapore, UAE (Abu Dhabi), West Indies (Trinidad)
The Sudan exam for July 2019 has been cancelled
See full venue details
- *Candidates wishing to sit the exam in India must indicate which exam venue on their entry form.
- Candidates will be able to select their preferred exam venue at the time of booking. Please note – not all venues will be running for each exam diet.
- Candidates applying online may do so until 4.00pm UK time on the closing date. Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date, application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.
Exam: Monday 3 February 2020
- Eligibility applications are open. See How to book the Part 1 exam for details.
- Eligibility applications close: TBC
- Booking applications open: Monday 26 August 2019 at 10.00am (UK time)
- Booking applications close: Thursday 24 October 2019
2019 Part 1 exam fees
|UK and Republic of Ireland
Fees are banded using the international membership subscription country bandings.
Banding applies to the centre in which you are taking the exam and not the country of residence of the candidate.
See which band your country falls under.
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do not pay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
Find out more
For more information, please read the Part 1 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.
Please provide your RCOG College number every time you contact us. This helps us verify who you are and view your history with the College, including examinations and events.