Dates, venues and fees for the Part 2 MRCOG exam
Exam: Tuesday 2 July 2019
Booking applications are now open for candidates with their Assessment of Training (AoT) approved.
- Booking applications open: Thursday 7 February 2019
- AoT applications now close: Thursday 21 March 2019
- Booking applications close: Thursday 4 April 2019 at 4pm (UK time)
UK and Republic of Ireland
London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin
Bangladesh, Egypt, Hong Kong, India* (Bangalore, Delhi), Iraq, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan (Lahore), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), Singapore, Sudan, UAE (Abu Dhabi), West Indies (Trinidad)
2019 Part 2 exam fees
|UK and Republic of Ireland
Fees are banded using the international membership subscription country bandings.
See which band your country falls under.
Assessment of Training application: No fee
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do notpay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
- *Candidates wishing to sit the exam in India must indicate which exam venu on their entry form.
- Candidates will be able to select their preferred exam venue at the time of booking. Please note – not all exam venues will be running for each exam diet.
- Candidates applying online may do so until 4.00pm UK time on the closing date. Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date, application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.
For more information please read the Part 2 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.