Dates, venues and fees for the Part 2 MRCOG exam
- Tuesday 4 February 2020
- Tuesday 7 July 2020
Exam: Tuesday 4 February 2020
Booking applications closed on Thursday 17 October 2019 at 4pm UK time.
UK and Republic of Ireland
London, Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast
Bangladesh, Egypt, Hong Kong, India* (Kolkata, Mumbai), Jordan, Malaysia, Pakistan (Karachi), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), Sri Lanka, Sudan, UAE (Dubai), West Indies (Jamaica)
See full venue details
- *Candidates wishing to sit the exam in India must indicate which exam venue on their entry form.
- Candidates will be able to select their preferred exam venue at the time of booking. Please note – not all exam venues will be running for each exam diet.
- Candidates applying online may do so until 4.00pm UK time on the closing date. Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date, application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.
Exam: Tuesday 7 July 2020
- Booking applications open on Thursday 27 February 2020
- Booking applications close at 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 23 April 2020
Exam: Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Booking applications open on Thursday 17 September 2020
- Booking applications close at 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 15 October 2020
February 2020 Part 2 exam fees
|UK and Republic of Ireland
Fees are banded using the international membership subscription country bandings.
See which band your country falls under.
Assessment of Training application: No fee
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do notpay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
For more information please read the Part 2 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.
Please provide your RCOG College number every time you contact us. This helps us verify who you are and view your history with the College, including examinations and events.