Dates, venues and fees for the Part 2 MRCOG exam
As of 2018, the exam dates will change from March and September to January and July.
See the main MRCOG page for more information about the change of dates.
- Tuesday 30 January 2018
- Tuesday 3 July 2018
July 2018 exam
Applications for the July 2018 exam are now closed.
London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin
Bangladesh, Egypt, Hong Kong, India* (Bangalore, Delhi), Iraq (Basrah), Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan (Lahore), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), Singapore, Sudan, UAE (Abu Dhabi), West Indies (Trinidad)
January 2019 exam
Applications for the January 2019 exam open on Thursday 30 August 2018.
- UK exam venues: £445
- International venues: £378
- Assessment of Training application: No fee
From 1 January 2018, there will be an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do notpay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
- *Candidates wishing to sit the exam in India must indicate which exam venu on their entry form.
- Candidates will be able to select their preferred exam venue at the time of booking. Please note – not all exam venues will be running for each exam diet.
- Candidates applying online may do so until 4.00pm UK time on the closing date. Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date, application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.