Dates, venues and fees for the Part 3 MRCOG exam.
Details are correct at the time of publication, however the College reserves the right to change these at any time.
- 13, 14, 15 November 2017 in London and Hong Kong Centres
- 14, 15, 16 May 2018 in London and Singapore Centres
- 5, 6, 7 November 2018 in London, Delhi and Hong Kong Centres
November 2017 exam
Applications open from Thursday 28 September 2017
Applications close at 4.00pm (UK time) Thursday 5 October 2017
London: 10am-5pm on 13, 14, 15 November 2017
Hong Kong: 1pm-8pm on 13 November 2017
May 2018 exam
Applications open from Thursday 1 March 2018.
Applications close at 4.00pm Thursday 8 March 2018.
November 2018 exam
Applications open from Thursday 2 August 2018.
Applications close at 4.00pm Thursday 30 August 2018.
- London, UK Centre: £420
- Hong Kong, Overseas Centre: £350 (plus local administration fee $15,000 HKD paid directly to HKCOG)
- Singapore, Overseas Centre: £350
- Delhi, Overseas Centre: £350
- Candidates who apply to sit in the Hong Kong Centre are subject to pay a local administrative fee of $15000 Hong Kong dollars. Once your place has been allocated, you will be emailed further details of how to pay this fee. You pay this directly to the HKCOG.
- For candidates who are sitting the Joint M.Med (O&G)/Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment, the administrative fee will be levied by the Division of Graduate Medical Studies, National University of Singapore.
- Candidates will be able to select their preferred exam centre at the time of booking. Please note – not all centres will be running for each exam diet.
- Candidates applying online may do so until 4pm UK time on the closing date. Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date, application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.
For more information please read the Part 3 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.