Dates, venues and fees for the Part 3 MRCOG exam
Details are correct at the time of publication, however the College reserves the right to change these at any time.
- 4, 5, 6 and 7 November 2019 in London, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong centres
Part 3 Exam: 4, 5, 6 and 7 November 2019
All candidates who have successfully completed Part 2 MRCOG will receive direct communication from the Examinations Department prior to applications opening.
- Applications open: Thursday 29 August 2019
- Applications close: Thursday 5 September 2019 at 4pm (UK time)
The November 2019 diet will include guaranteed places for all UK trainees (NTN holders), available across all exam sessions.
London, Hong Kong, India, Singapore
2019 Part 3 exam fees
Fees are banded using the international membership subscription country bandings.
See which band your country falls under.
Local administrative fees (see below for more details):
- Hong Kong: $15,000 HKD
- Singapore: $3,300 SGD
From 1 January 2018, there is an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do not pay their exam fees online, e.g.: pay over the telephone, by cheque or bank draft. If you pay online, there is no extra charge.
- Local administrative fees: Candidates who apply to sit in one of the overseas centres may be subject to pay a local administrative fee. Once your place has been allocated, you will be emailed further details of how to pay this fee. The local administrative fee will be paid directly to the overseas centre.
- For candidates who are sitting the Joint M.Med (O&G) / Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment, the local administrative fee will be levied by the Division of Graduate Medical Studies, National University of Singapore.
- Whilst candidates will be able to select their preferred exam centre at the time of application, the college reserves the right to reallocate candidates to another centre. This may be due to oversubscription or cancellation of a centre. Please note – not all centres will be running for each exam diet.
For more information please read the Part 3 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact us at MRCOGpart3@rcog.org.uk or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.