Dates, venues and fees for the Part 3 MRCOG exam
Details are correct at the time of publication, however the College reserves the right to change these at any time.
- 14, 15, 16 May 2018 in London and Singapore Centres
- 10 September 2018 in London
- 5, 6, 7 November 2018 in London, Delhi and Hong Kong Centres
May 2018 exam
Applications for the May 2018 exam have now closed.
Candidates have now been sent their dates and times.
September 2018 exam
This exam will be held on Monday 10 September 2018 in London and candidates offered a place have been contacted.
The September 2018 Part 3 exam is only open to candidates we have contacted. Confirmation of exam timings will be issued to candidates in due course.
November 2018 exam
Applications open in August 2018.
Applications close at 4.00pm Thursday 30 August 2018.
- London, UK Centre: £441
- Hong Kong, Overseas Centre: £368 (plus local administration fee $15,000 HKD paid directly to HKCOG)
- Singapore, Overseas Centre: £368 (plus local administration fee $3,300 SGD paid directly to National University of Singapore)
- Delhi, Overseas Centre: £368
- Candidates who apply to sit in one of the overseas centres may be subject to pay a local administrative fee. Once your place has been allocated, you will be emailed further details of how to pay this fee. The local administrative fee will be paid directly to the overseas centre.
- For candidates who are sitting the Joint M.Med (O&G)/Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment, the local administrative fee will be levied by the Division of Graduate Medical Studies, National University of Singapore.
- Whilst candidates will be able to select their preferred exam centre at the time of booking the college reserves the right to reallocate candidates to another centre. This may be due to oversubscription or cancellation of a centre. Please note – not all centres will be running for each exam diet.
- Candidates applying online may do so until 4pm UK time on the closing date. Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date, application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.
For more information please read the Part 3 MRCOG FAQs.
If you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 20 7772 6210.