An APM is complete once all the components have been completed to the satisfaction of your APM Academic Educational Supervisor.
- Once you have completed an APM, you’ll need to complete the notification of completion form
- You’ll need to sign the form, and also obtain signatures from:
- Your APM Academic Educational Supervisor
- Your clinical educational supervisor (for NTN holders only)
- Your regional ATSM Director
- Send the completed form to Penny Payne firstname.lastname@example.org at the RCOG
Find out more
If you need any help or advice, please email Penny Payne email@example.com or call 020 7772 6348.