The College is pleased to announce the portfolios of the new cohort of Vice Presidents.
In September 2022, RCOG Council announced a new team of five Vice Presidents following a vote by eligible Council members at a meeting on Friday 16 September 2022.
The Vice Presidents-Elect will take office during an installation ceremony on Friday 9 December, alongside President-Elect Ranee Thakar. The Officers’ role is to support the President in ensuring that the College’s long-term priorities and goals are firmly aligned with its core mission: to advance the O&G specialty and champion women’s health.
The new portfolios are as follows:
- Vice President for Clinical Quality - Geeta Kumar
- Vice President for Academia and Strategy - Asma Khalil
- Vice President for Global Health - Hassan Shehata
- Vice President for Membership and Workforce - Laura Hipple
- Vice President for Education - Ian Scudamore
We will be sharing more information and introducing our new Vice President group in December when they take up office.