Abortion-related stigma has significant and far-reaching effects on abortion care providers, including healthcare professionals, counsellors, and support staff who are involved in providing abortion services. The impact of stigma on these providers can be both personal and professional, affecting their well-being, job satisfaction, mental health, and the overall quality of abortion and post-abortion care they provide.
Join the RCOG and partners from IPPF and MSI Reproductive Choices at this important online event to explore the impact of stigma on healthcare workers that provide abortion care, and effective strategies to tackle abortion-related stigma faced by these providers at all levels.
The webinar took place on Thursday 28 September 2023.
Key reasons to view
- To hear from experts about the impact of abortion-related stigma on healthcare workers who provide abortion care.
- To learn about evidence-based approaches to tackle abortion-related stigma faced by healthcare workers.
- To learn about key resources available to support healthcare workers who provide quality abortion care.
- To engage in an interactive Q&A and panel discussion session with experts.
Who should view?
- RCOG Fellows, Members, Trainees and Associates
- SRHR Advocates and Champions
- All other professionals with an interest in campaigning for women's health and rights
For any queries regarding this event, please contact email@example.com.