Meeting dates (10:00 start)
- 7 July 2022
- 22 September 2022
The Part 1 & 2 MRCOG Standard Setting sub-committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Scoring the written papers for the Part 1 and Part 2 MRCOG written papers as part of the Ebel’s and Angoff methods of standard setting.
- Providing other question writing committees with information and training about the standard setting process
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Undertaking other standard setting matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- To provide the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
2-3 per year. Members are required to attend all meetings.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 16 members selected according to the approved role description
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio
- Mr Andrew Sizer – Committee Chair
- Dr Santanu Acharya
- Dr Sharmistha Guha
- Dr Paul Carter
- Dr Nitish Raut
- Mr Nicholas Myerson
- Dr Nia Jones
- Dr Madhavi Kalidindi
- Dr Daisy Nirmal
- Dr Asmita Patwardhan
- Mr Jeremy Philip Dodwell Twigg
- Dr Ibrahim Bolaji
- Dr Farah Siddiqui
- Dr Annapurna Pandravada
- Ms Roshni Raman Patel
- Dr Claire Thompson, Member Representative
- Dr Bidyut Kumar, Fellow Representative