Nominations for several representatives from the following regions to sit on the RCOG National Trainees’ Committee (NTC) have now closed.
- North, Central and East London
The term will be for two years, please see relevant dates below. The representatives will be selected via a regional election process following a three-week nomination period.
If you are interested in applying, please read the constitution of the Trainees’ Committee and the role description for regional representatives and submit your nomination form by Wednesday 22 November 2023.
The eligibility criteria for trainees who wish to stand for the Trainees’ Committee elections, or to nominate candidates, are as follows:
Standing candidates must:
- Be a trainee from the relevant region who has an NTN, MRCOG Part 1 and is on the Trainees’ Register
- Have a minimum of two calendar years training remaining in respect of their projected certificate of completion of training (CCT) date
Nominator – please note that candidates must have two nominators:
- Trainee who has subscribed to the Trainees’ Register OR
- Is post-MRCOG but not yet appointed to a consultant post
Eligibility to vote
All trainees holding a National Training Number (NTN) in the relevant regions will be eligible to vote for one of their regional standing candidates.
The election process is supported by the data in your ePortfolio. It is essential to ensure that your details are up to date on your account by the close of nominations on Wednesday 22 November 2023.
Please ensure the following are up to date in your ePortfolio:
- Current post
- Email address
- Training region
- National Training Number (NTN)
- College number
Full timeline for the election process for the regional representatives is as follows:
Wednesday 1 November 2023
Wednesday 22 December 2023
Monday 4 December 2023
Monday 18 December 2023
Wednesday 20 December 2023
For further information please email: traineesregister@RCOG.ORG.UK