Welcome to the support pages for the RCOG's Training ePortfolio system.
Access the Training ePortfolio
You will need a different username and password from your RCOG website login.
Our online learning tool designed for trainees and supervisors to review training and to track their progress through the curriculum.
For Trainees and Trainers:
Our online Curriculum 2019 Learning Resource contains a variety of resources in support of the new eportfolio, from training guides to short videos and an FAQ section.
For Deanery administrators:
- ARCP Webinar - preparing for and conducting ARCPs
- Deanery Administrators’ guide for editing trainee profile details and assigning trainer roles - to follow
- New RCOG ePortfolio 22-23 deployments - ARCP-related guidance - to follow
- Deanery administrator user guide: Finding a trainee
- Deanery administrator user guide: Finding a supervisor
- Deanery administrator user guide: Adding supervisors
- Deanery administrator user guide: ARCP outcome
- ARCP webinar video 2023
When emailing the Training ePortfolio, please provide us the following information:
- RCOG number
- GMC number
- If you are experiencing issues with an assessment, log entry or ESR/SST ESR form, please provide us with the specific URL(s) of the form(s) as this will help us to investigate
The ePortfolio team experience a high volume of calls daily which can sometimes prevent us from providing an efficient response to your queries. We advise users to get in touch via email in the first instance and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you require any further guidance or support, any suggestions for improvements. Please contact ePortfolio@rcog.org.uk.
National Trainees Conference 2024
This annual conference is a must-attend for O&G trainees, offering a unique opportunity for learning, networking and inspiration. The conference will be held 20-21 May 2024 in Brighton, UK.